- By registering and/or using your Gift Card, you consent to the Terms of this agreement.
- Keep your gift card secure and treat it as you would treat cash. Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make a purchase.
- Gift Cards may be used for restaurant dining at Gunners Barracks; they are not accepted as payment for events.
- Gift cards can not be redeemed for cash, re loaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry.
- If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 02 9283 7279 (during Sydney business hours). We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- If you have enquiries about a gift card please contact 02 9283 7279 during Sydney business hours or firstname.lastname@example.org
- These conditions may vary from time to time, including to introduce new fees
- You may place an order by following the instructions on this website. Alternatively gift cards can be purchased from within the venue or via phone.
- All gift cards are beautifully packaged and as such, whether purchased on-line or in-store at the venue, attract an additional $10 packaging, postage and handling fee. This fee is not negotiable should you collect the gift card from the venue.
- If you request Express delivery, an additional $3 applies.
- Your online order will be submitted by completing the payment details and indicating your acceptance by activating the ‘Check Out’ button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Gunners Barracks at the time Gunners Barracks sends on Order confirmation to your nominated email address.
- Customers wishing to cancel an order are to contact 02 9283 7279 during Sydney business hours, quoting the order reference number. Orders that have been processed can not be cancelled. We will endeavour to process cancellation requests where possible; however will not be liable for any failure to do so.
- For incorrect orders placed by the purchaser, corrections may be made if notification is received prior to dispatch to 02 9283 7279 or email@example.com; but are not guaranteed.
- You acknowledge that the internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, an insecure marketplace. At times orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances we accept no responsibility. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and we are not responsible whilst such information is in transit.
Important - Expiry date
- This card will expire one (1) year after the date of issue. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.
- Payment for online orders is to be made by American Express, Visa or Mastercard only. You may provide your nominated credit card details during the purchase process described on the website
- Once you click ‘Check Out’, your payment will be processed plus any packaging and posting charges.
- You authorise Gunners Barracks to debit the Total Amount from your nominated credit card
- If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, The Tea Room Pty Ltd will not be able to guarantee the delivery of the Order, and may contact you to make alternative payment and delivery arrangements